ADD A NEW SCREEN SAVER
New screensaver authors, please read our FAQ!
Minimum requirements for submitted screensavers:
- Screensavers must be 100% freeware and contain no adware.
- Your screensaver software must be properly registered for free distribution.
- Download page must include instructions how to remove the screensaver if it does not appear in Windows 'Add/remove programs' list.
- Since many of our visitors still use Windows XP, submissions should work with XP.
We currently only list Windows screensavers.
Most common reasons for not accepting the submission:
- Cannot connect to file or download page. If you find out that your server has been down, please resubmit.
- Screensaver will not install, or gives error messages. Please check your screensaver in as many different systems as possible before submitting.
- Poor image quality (usually way too much compressed jpg's), small size of images, or very small quantity
- For other possible reasons check our FAQ.
To keep your screensaver listed at Freesaver.com, you need to add a reciprocal link to your site. This link can be added after your screensaver is listed. If no link is found, your listing will be removed.